Creating masks to protect care givers
Lawrenceville Co-Op Needs You
The Lawrenceville Co-Op Food Bank has set up a system of food distribution utilizing a drive through system.
Donations of food, monetary through their website or donate your time are all needed.
Best Times To Donate At The Co-op!
Saturday 10:00-11:30, Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 9:00-1:00
The mission of the Co-Op is to glorify God and to demonstrate God’s love. The Co-Op is an intentionally Christian organization seeking to honor the Lordship of Jesus Christ in Word and Deed by following His example in sharing and caring for neighbors in need. The Co-Op seeks to preserve clients’ dignity while encouraging self-responsibility and spiritual growth.
Check our website for
NEW HOURS OF OPERATION (STARTING MAY 18TH)
We are changing our hours to help with the rising temperatures. For the foreseeable future we will continue to use the Drive Thru Process.
Monday 5:00 pm – 7:30 pm
Wednesday 9:00 am – Noon
Friday 9:00 am – Noon
With the new hours, Volunteers will need to arrive by 4:30 pm on Mondays and 8:30 am on Wednesdays and Fridays. Please email the Co-Op here (here) if you are planning to come on any of those days. We must limit the number of volunteers (for social distancing) and need to be sure there are enough helpers.
Sorting and Packing
- Monday, Tuesday and Thursday mornings will remain the same hours.
- Donation Drop Off will be 9 am – 2 pm Monday – Friday and Saturday morning 10 -11:30
ALTERNATE LOCATIONS FOR DONATIONS
- 12 Stone Lawrenceville Campus Lawrenceville Presbyterian M-TH 10-2
- First UMC of Lawrenceville T 10-2 Portico by Welcome Center
- McKendree UMC (starting 3/31) M-F 9-5 (Drop off in box behind church under covered drive-thru entrance. )
- Tabernacle International Church in Lawrenceville M-F 9-3
Thank You For All Your Support! We have been truly blessed by all the support.