- Micki Damato – has begun rigorous physical therapy to regain use of her left side. She and Rick will meet with physicians to discuss a course of treatment for her particular cancer. A CaringBridge page has been set up, providing updates and an opportunity to send message to Rick and Micki.
- Holly Cushing – is improving by baby steps from Covid 19 illness. She has been out of bed and has video conferenced with Tim and Kathryn. Plans are in the works for her move to a skilled nursing facility. Continue prayers for perseverance on the long road back to health.
- Kevin Hempsall – Prayers for comfort upon the death of his father. Safe travels as they make their way to his home town.
- Carole Lanning – (mother of staff member Jenny Lanning), is resting well at home.
- Callie Garner – (granddaughter of staff member Janice Aldridge) her eye condition will be monitored for another two months. Home interventions are being used to minimize eye strain to allow for healing.
Heavenly Father, we thank you for being beside and caring for our loved ones. May we feel your presence as well as we remain in prayer for them. Be with all the people of the world who wait patiently during these trying days. Send your spirit upon us and grant us peace. And all the people said……Amen and Amen. Let It Be