We are offering with an abundance of caution for your health and well-being and following ELCA and CDC guidelines, worship inside the sanctuary by reservation for the first 50 people with outdoor parking lot broadcast via 88.7 FM on your car radio.
Things to Remember
- In Sanctuary Services are for participants who are in good health without any conditions that would put them in an at-risk category as determined by the Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control.
- The service will be limited to 50 people inside the sanctuary. It will also be transmitted live into the parking lot.
- We will be taking “reservations” using the online tool “Eventbrite“.
- Anyone with reservations should park and enter through the glass doors at the back side of the building.
- All participants will undergo screening and contactless temperature checks.
- Mask, that cover the nose and mouth, are required
- We as a group will be practicing physical distancing.
- The Nursery is not available
Communion Services – Holy Communion will be served during the first and third Sundays of each month during the 9:00 a.m. service and during the second and fourth Sundays of each month at the 10:30 a.m. service. Communion will be celebrated at both services on high holy days such as Pentecost. There will no communion on typical fifth Sundays. Pre-filled and sealed communion with juice and host wafer will be picked up from a table as you enter the sanctuary and we will commune from our seats.
- Participants will remain in their vehicles.
- Participants wishing to commune are asked to bring their own bread and wine/grape juice.
- This will take the place of the inside sanctuary worship service.
Pastor Mitchell will also be recording and posting his usual Sunday service for you to enjoy online.