Come join us. All are welcome to worship with us. We celebrate our faith in Jesus Christ through a variety of worship, music styles and traditions. All services presented in a casual open style. They relate the lessons of the Bible to concerns of our modern world. Therefore there is something for everyone.
Come Join Us
- Gather as God’s children for worship, learning and fellowship.
- Celebrate an active membership of over 900 caring members.
- A pastor, dedicated staff members and a variety of volunteers work in children & youth faith formation and adult education and fellowship. Many opportunities to join us in music and welcome ministries as well.
- Our congregation is part of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America serving the Lawrenceville, Duluth, Suwanee, and Dacula communities of metro-Atlanta.
There is a place for you here. So, join us.
We are the church that shares a living, daring confidence in God’s grace. Liberated by our faith, we embrace you as a whole person — questions, complexities and all. Join us as we do God’s work in Christ’s name for the life of the world.” ELCA
So, what’s the best way to get to know us? Come worship with us! We have online services each Sunday morning. We would love to have you join us. Most noteworthy are our worship services which are relaxed, warm and friendly.
This Sunday, Laura will lead worship for the last time at Christ the Lord after 27 years of service. To mark this occasion, we will have our first Parking Lot Service. A drive in worship guide is available. Some of the most important aspects.
- First, service will start promptly at 9:30 a.m.
- Second, we will park in every other parking space. Front and/or back of church will be announced next week.
- Third, we will transmit the service over your FM radio, either in your car or an extra radio you bring with you.
- Fourth, the service will last 35 minutes.
- Fifth, you must not get out of your cars. This is critical and churches that have been able to stick to this guideline have continued for weeks while others have stopped because of this issue. I have no doubt in my mind that our congregation will rise to the top.
- Sixth, the church is closed so there will be no bathrooms available.
- Seventh, there will be no communion because of the virus.
- Finally, a copy of the service will be downloadable on the weekly e-news and on the website